917837717777 917837717777


Advance Filter

3 BHK Flat For SAle In Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana., Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Punjab

Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana., Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Punjab

Coming Soon Property
Property ID : REI782915
63.90 L
@ Rs 4149 per Sq.ft.
For Sale
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Property On Floor 12
  • Facing North East
  • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
  • Transaction Type Resale Property
  • Total Floor 15
  • Built Up Area 1540 Sq.ft.

Amenities
  • Power Back Up
  • Lift
  • Security
  • Park

Property Description
3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme .
Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..No Bank Loan ..
Best Deal for Short Time ...

Features :-

3 BHK Apartments.

Available at most suitable prices.

With Panoramic view.

3 Level Securities.

Joggers Park

Club

24*7 Securities.

Huge Sit-Out balconies.

Lush Gardens.

Entirely Wimex enabled.

Dedicated Car parking.

We have all type of Apartments available with us all Sizes,all Catagories, all Villas & all Ranges are available.
Get the Best Rate Guaranteed .
Read More...

Send an enquiry for this property?

Contact Person : Mr. Amandeep Singh Rekhi

+91-7837737777
+ 91

Related Properties in Ludhiana



Contact Now

Send E-mail

+91-7837717777