917837717777 917837717777


Advance Filter

3 BHK Flat For Sale in Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana

Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana., Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana, Punjab

Coming Soon Property
Property ID : REI782887
63.10 L
@ Rs 4097 per Sq.ft.
For Sale
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Bathrooms 3
  • Property On Floor 12
  • Facing North East
  • Furnishing Semi-Furnished
  • Transaction Type Resale Property
  • Total Floor 15
  • No of Parking 1
  • Built Up Area 1540 Sq.ft.

Amenities
  • Power Back Up
  • Lift
  • Reserved Parking
  • Security
  • Park

Property Description
3 BHK Flat Available under 30-70 Scheme .
Pay 30% Now & remaining 70% at the time of Possession..No Bank Loan ..
Best Deal for Short Time ...

Send an enquiry for this property?

Contact Person : Mr. Amandeep Singh Rekhi

+91-7837737777
+ 91

Related Properties in Ludhiana



Contact Now

Send E-mail

+91-7837717777